The moon is a feminine symbol, universally representing the rhythm of time as it embodies the cycle. The phases of the moon symbolize immortality and eternity, enlightenment or the dar k side of Nature herself.
The moon time is a ceremony of life for women and a time for renewal. The moon time is a time for women to relax and take it easy. All the chores are done by other family members. It is a time for women to think about themselves, their family, their relatives or anyone they think needs help.
It’s made from sterling silver, and has a fashionable nickel-free coating all over the pendant and chain.
• Sterling silver (AG-925) pendant and chain with a coating
• Nickel-free pendant, chain, and coating
• Pendant size: 0.79″ × 0.79″ (20 × 20 mm)
• Pendant thickness: 0.02″ (0.6 mm)
• Pendant is connected to the chain with open jump ring
• Packed in an eco-friendly black leatherette-covered box with a magnetic closure and cloth inlay